Monday, July 30, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was very relaxing. Friday evening, I took to train to Camden Yards to meet up with my parents and Jay for the Orioles game.


Sadly both my current favorite players did not play. regardless it is always fun to watch my favorite team. Plus, it was floppy hat night.


I have to say my parents keep things interesting.

The other nice thing about Friday games are they are followed by fireworks. Now, I am not a fireworks fan. I don't think I have ever liked them, but the show Friday was pretty good. As tired as I was, I'm glad we stayed for them.

Saturday Val drove me back to DC for a girls day. It was so nice to lay out at the pool and chit chat. I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have Val in my life. Days like Saturday make me wish she lived closer.


Now I am enjoying a healthy dinner and hoping to catch an old friend on the phone, we're long over due for a phone date.

How was your weekend?