Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIAW: I Fail at Taking Pictures of My Food

Good evening!! So as part of my shape up plan, I hope to participate in “What I Ate Wednesday” or WIAW started by Peas and Crayons, every Wednesday until the wedding.

This morning I failed. I forgot all about WIAW until lunch. Oops!! Thankfully I eat similar things every day, so here is what I ate today ;) I swear only breakfast is an archived picture. The food I failed to photograph as I ate was photographed once I got home. Got to love leftovers!!!

Breakfast

image

Elevensies

IMG_1299IMG_1301

Lunch

IMG_1269

Mid-Afternoon Snack

IMG_1270

early Dinner (before I left work and before the Cherry Blossoms)

IMG_1303IMG_1304

Dessert my treat for the week!! I made Fro Yo a touch healthier by getting fruit toppings (with hot fudge) instead of my normal peanut butter chocolate mess.

imageimageIMG_1199