Friday, May 6, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Now

1. Blue Moon: One of my favorite beers. There is nothing more refreshing than blogging with a cold Blue Moon in hand. Don’t forget that orange slice!!!

DSCN7086

2. My Tomato Plant: I think it is the accomplishment of growing something because I am way too proud of this sucker. You may remember this cute little plant from a few weeks ago!!

DSCN7085

3. A Clinique Bag: I tend to accumulate a lot of Clinique Give-away Bags thanks to my mom (Thank you MOM)! There is always some aspect of the give-away I like, but this give-way hit it spot on. The little make-up bag is perfect. A little bigger than most, I am lovin'’ this little clutch.

DSCN7083

4. Kate Middleton (aka the Duchess of Cambridge): I can not believe the Royal Wedding is over, but I am still in love with the details. The first thing that really caught my ear was that Kate and Wills left the “obey” part out of their vows. The second thing that caught my eye was that Kate did her own make-up because she wanted Wills to recognize her. Loooove it! I will definitely be following in her wedding foot-steps.

DSCN7058

5. My parents kitchen: So sleek, warm and homey. While it is weird to go home and see a new kitchen I am very glad they finally did it. Their old kitchen was very unique, but who doesn’t love something new?!?!?!

DSCN7038

6. My bed: As I get older, I have really learned the importance of sleep. I am in no means an insomniac (this girl loves her sleep) but man can I tell when I don’t get my full 8 hours!!!

DSCN6991

What are you lovin'’ now?

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?