Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ORLANDO!!

ORLANDO! Orlando... I love you, Orlando! SeaWorld and Disney! And Putt-putt, Golfing!

Jay and I went to ORLANDO for NYE weekend. We flew in Friday and kicked off the weekend at Magic Kingdom. But, guess what we found, a Gamecocks sticker on an MK trash can. Us = classy!

IMG_0905IMG_0907

For NYE dinner, we headed to Bonefish Grill. Believe it or not, I have never been there before! I was way impressed by the food and the price.

IMG_0908

Bri started the evening with a fruity side-car, which is coincidently my parents favorite cocktail.

IMG_0911

We also had Bang Bang Shrimp, Bonefish’s specialty. Delicious!

IMG_0912

For the main course, I indulged in Tilapia topped with Mango Salsa, Spaghetti Squash and Potatoes Au Gratin. This meal was a real treat! I am so glad I finally got to try Bonefish.

After dinner we all headed out to Celebration Town Tavern for their New Years Party. We had fun, but it just did not compete with last year. Last year, Celebration had a he celebration with a fireworks show and street party.

IMG_0923

Regardless, we had a lot of fun. I am so glad I got to spend another New Years with my girlies. But, the best part of this year was that I got spend it with my cutie. I am so glad Jay was able to join me.

IMG_0925

Besides the addition of Jay to our group this year, we also got meet Bri’s boyfriend Mike. He is a great addition to the group!

What did you do for New Years Eve?