Sunday, June 5, 2011

What a weekend!

This weekend was jam packed but loads of fun. We started off the weekend with Mary making pizza for dinner and watching a movie with friends.

image

Since Mary and Jay are taking their comprehensive PT exam tomorrow (Monday), I made myself scarce around the apartment. I did not want to be a distraction, plus watching them study was not the un I had in mind.

After our long run Saturday, I hung out with the girls at the pool and then we went out in Old Town. We really wanted to try the Speakeasy, but they were full :(. Maybe next time?

250170_10100786576855523_5219793_69497465_4481173_n

Then today, my Mom, Val and I went dress shopping. It was a lot of fun and I bought a dress!!! and all of the girls have their dresses too!! plus they were on sale. I have to say it was a very very productive day! Below is a dress I DID NOT pick. In fact all three of us were less than thrilled with this option.

DSCN7131

After a great weekend, all that is left is to clean-up and get ready for the week.

DSCN7138

Eeek, is it really MONDAY already?

What did you do this weekend?