Friday, March 4, 2011

My ABCs

image

Happy Friday!!! Tonight Jay and I are enjoying a quite night in with some Costco pizza. Ahhh the life! Enjoy my ABCs, I hope to be back tomorrow with a successful recap of our long run!

A. Age: 24 (almost 25!!!)

B. Bed size: Double, Jay and I like to snuggle

C. Chore you dislike: dusting, it requires you to move too many small things

D. Dogs: none

E. Essential start to your day: coffee and oatmeal

F. Favorite color: purple (except when it comes to college football, then garnet (Go COCKS!))

G. Gold or silver: gold

H. Height: 5’8”

I. Instruments you play(ed): cello and viola

J. Job title: Manager, Informational Resources

K. Kids: none

L. Live: Arlington, VA

M. Mom’s name: Anna

N. Nicknames: Boogie (my dad called me that as a kid), Sag (my initials), Gizmo (from my last name), Gizzy (my new work nickname (from my last name). At Conference, my Auction Chairmen had “Gizzy” embroidered on Minnie Ears for me. It was really nice!), Jay and I call each other Pookie and Jay calls me Princess (I call him Charming).

O. Overnight hospital stays: none

P. Pet peeves: when people pick at their finger nails

Q. Quote from a movie: “The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.” or “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”

R. Righty or lefty: Righty (both my brothers and I are Righty’s even though both my parents are Lefty’s).

S. Siblings: Jim and Joe

T. Time you wake up: My schedule is soo thrown off right now!!! In the summer 6:05 to run, in the winter 6:45 and 5:45 for Tuesday morning Yoga.

U. Underwear: I have a nice variety. My mom used to buy/send me holiday underwear for every holiday! I miss that!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: raw Cauliflower (that is why I only buy it frozen)

W. What makes you run late: my eyebrows, I can always find something wrong with them!

X. X-rays you’ve had: my teeth, my pinky finger (I broke it) and my foot when I sprained it.

Y. Yummy food you make: Chili, Chili, Chili

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants (They always stick out in my mind because my little brother was obsessed with them as a kid.)

image

Did you learn anything new about me?