Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pizza Pizza

Today I had a lot of pizza! For lunch my work ordered Z-Pizza in honor of freight day. Yes, we are exactly one week out from Conference. SCARY!

Fast forward 6 hours, Nancy arrives!!!

P1020606

Reasons Jay and I love Nancy, 1. she humors me as I take pictures of dinner, 2. she brought her own sweet tea. Can you tell she is a southern girl?

P1020608

For dinner we made some homemade pizzas with lots of veggies and some peperoni.

P1020609P1020610

All I have to say is YUM!

P1020611

I have a lot of fun planned this weekend, so please excuse the short (but sweet posts).

What things do you show friends when they come visit?

We have soo much planned! The Washington Monument, Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, Old Town Alexandria, the Capital, Georgetown. Have I mentioned how much I love living in DC?