Friday, May 11, 2012

My Week Through Instagram

This week was a fast one. It literally flew by! It probably helped that I was super busy at work with Board and Committee meetings. But, I also had some fun things planned too. Wednesday, I met Courtney and Doug for wings.

photo 1 (640x640)

Unlike last time, Courtney and I did not show up in the exact same outfit ;). Looking back at the last time we went made me realize that we need to meet for wings more often. I can’t believe we haven’t been to Murphy’s since February for wings! Time flies!

photo 2 (640x640)

I don’t know about y’all, but I love Pinterest. This week Jenna from Eat, Live, Run pinned this belt knot inspiration. Since it was so simple and easy to do, I had to try it out right away!

photo 3 (640x640)

Last night, I worked on one of my last wedding crafts. Originally, I was going to make several wedding garland. But after my girls weekend and getting all these great crafts from Charlotte, I decided to ditch most of the garland. I think us brides who plan forever get all these crazy ideas in our heads ;)

But, since I had already bought the supplies (and even opened a few things) I decided to go ahead and at least make “Reserved” signs for the ceremony and a “Just Married” sign for our car.

What fun things did you do this week?